Milady offers live training either in-person or virtually. All courses are highly interactive and participant-centered which makes our classes some of the most sought after courses around. Our in-person events are scheduled as either, half-day (4 hour), 1-day or 2-day trainings and our menu includes 19 different courses to choose from. Click here to view our live, in-person course list. Our newly-developed live, virtual classes are structured for 3 hours with six different courses offered at this time. Click to view the live, virtual courses offered.
All courses include:
- Workbook and handouts (downloadable for virtual training)
- Certificate of Completion
- Course completion counts toward Milady Master Educator Certifications
Contract pricing includes:
- Educational materials and supplies
- Shipping costs (for in-person only)
- Speaker’s fees
- Travel/Lodging/Expenses (for in-person only)
- Provide a signed contract to Milady for our records
- Provide a pre-registration roster (first and last name of each attendee on an excel sheet) to Milady at least 3 weeks prior to the event to ensure accurate printing of certificates
- Provide a complete post-event list of attendees in excel format within 1 week after the training
Upon request, Milady will assist the client in obtaining approval by the applicable State Regulatory Agency for continuing education credit. However, the client bears the ultimate responsibility for such approval and must bear any additional costs incurred as a result of such approval.
Thank you for your interest in the Milady Master Educator Program, the premier provider of educational seminars and workshops. Please feel free to contact us with additional questions.