Here come those sunny, summer days! While wrapping up the school year is an exciting time, we also know there is still a lot to manage. Instead of waiting for your reports and grading to be finished, why not use MindTap to track your student’s progress?
With MindTap’s Gradebook feature, you can reference analytics before your students even start to approach their graduation date or even print reports out for easy viewing!
Wondering how to take full advantage of your Gradebook? Here are just a few ways you can make the most of this feature:
- Use the scatterplot view to manage and track engagement in your classes. This view will give you insights into how your students are engaged in class. Seeing your students on this graph, allows you to quickly identify who are the high performers and who are the low performers to best support your students.
- Use this Analytics Tab to take the temperature of the room and schedule a time to check in with students that may have poor MindTap engagement.
- Never worry about tracking progress, all your grades can be found in one convenient place.
- Easily export and print your grades for all reporting needs!
- Manage your evaluations by seeing student’s answers to individual tests or editing/deleting any grades if needed.
- Even export information by searching for student profiles or assignments.
For more information on the Gradebook and to get the full advantage of the features check out this Gradebook Tutorial.