The Benefits of Digital Learning
When it comes to digital learning, some people are super excited about it, some are hesitant, and some fall in the middle and don’t know what the value add is for them. Digital learning can be beneficial to all that try to utilize it; all you have to do is think of a problem you want to solve. With that problem in mind, here is a list of solutions that come from tapping into a digital learning environment:
1. Flexibility. Your students will have the opportunity to access their work on the go. They are not tied to a laptop or computer screen anymore; they can use their mobile devices and learn wherever they are. You, as the instructor, also have the freedom to check on their progress whenever it’s most convenient for you.
2. Accessibility. If reading is an uphill battle for your students, then fear no more. With digital learning, students have the option to have their work read to them, audiobook style. They can actively listen and engage with their work versus just being an observer of it. Not to mention extremely helpful for students that need accessibility accommodations.
3. Engagement. A lot of instructors struggle with this piece, but digital learning is here to help. With digital learning platforms like CIMA and MindTap, students can interact with fun and insightful activities and videos that help them retain information.
4. Quickly Share Information. No need to play email tag or receive a constant barrage of questions. If you have an update for the class, you can quickly alert all with the press of a button.
5. Easily Track Student Progress. If you spend lots of time building out reports, look no further, through utilizing a digital platform: grades, hours, assignment completion rates, you name it, can be viewed and easily accessed.
Make digital learning work to your advantage, and modernize your classroom today. Want to know more about CIMA and all of the innovative, engaging ways it can elevate your school’s curriculum? Attend a live webinar and get the full introduction to CIMA, your next-level digital platform. New dates and times are being added regularly so be sure to check back if you don’t see a time that works for you!